Friday, January 23, 2009

visiting pasadena

i'm thawing in warm California this week, visiting my friends Eran and Orly and their amazing daughter Liat. She's very fascinated with my computer, especially because it shows her pictures of herself and family (from their own online photo album). she sees my computer and starts demanding "baby" and "ati" (Liati) and "tata" (safta), and wouldn't stop until i open it and show her those pictures.
i can only hope that our little one will be as smart!



(i'll clean all the tiny little finger prints off my screen later)

2 comments:

bk said...

wow. just a few months later and i almost don't recognize her! she's growing up.

dikla said...

keren...
I'm so proud !...
maternal instincts are starting to settle in :-)
who would have thought you would so graciously and calmly accept dirty fingertips on your screen.
Now I know you are ready for motherhood- really, there is nothing quite as dirty as that (not even Dirty Jobs with Gary).