Friday, January 16, 2009

Bend it like Beckham



I don't know if she's gonna be a soccer player, but she sure can kick.
at about week 21 or 22, i started feeling her punching me. i might have felt something before, but couldn't really say that it's it very definitely. now it's obvious. it's so obvious, that when i look at my tummy when she's active i can see it move. then i laugh, and it moves a lot more, but still :)

it's usually nice, we're starting to have a relationship. she sometimes wakes up to "tell" me that she liked what we ate for lunch, or that the seminar/meeting i'm sitting in is boring. sometimes she kicks me so hard that it wakes me up. she particularly likes to punch me when i rest on my back. i'm not sure why - does she like the extra room she gets when i stretch out? or maybe she doesn't like me laying on my back and wants me to change positions? i'll ask her when she comes out.

sometimes i can tell where she is by the shape of my tummy (e.g., one side is sticking out farther) or by how tough different parts of it feel.

...and sometimes, it's not pleasant at all the way she kicks my gut.

2 comments:

dalia said...

ohhhhh...

this is one of the most fun thing in being pregnant. at least for me.
play some trance music, and than some clasic music, and see the differance. let Matt and Gery play the guitar for her.

Maybe if you'll go to see a soccer game she will learn HOW to kick, and not only to kick. then she will not kick your guts.

RonSha said...

Looks like she is following my style of big feet. i am just waiting to see the "shin sharon" in the ultrasound!

i'll keep my shoes for her, don't worry.