Saturday, June 23, 2007

Cami



I got a new camera, and it is AWESOME. it's a dream come true... I used to have an old fassion Canon EOS10 camera, that ate a lot of film in its days. my dream was to get the same camera, only with a ccd instead of film. And this dream finally came true!
introducing Cami: my new, digital, 10 mega-pixel, SLR camera.
this is a picture of one of Cami's sisters:

I love it. It is compatible with all my old lenses and filters, which saves a lot.
It's amazing how you can improve your amateur photographer skills when you can actually see the picture you take seconds after taking it and not days/months later... i am now in the experimenting phase, so takeing many pictures of random things in different configurations, just to get a good feel of Cami.
did i say i love it already?

No comments: