Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Home sweet home

I'm back home.
Home is where Ben is.


There's a lot to tall, I only landed a few days ago and it seems like it's been weeks! I am really behind on posting, but i promise to get to it gradually. Ben will be away for a week or so next week, so i will have a lot of alone time that i will have to fill...
so look forward to stories, from the flight back to fishing in Canada. Now it's time to go to bed after a 10-hour drive back from Canada. oh, and Ben didn't put his Kitt-Peak photos on yet!

man, this post is so messed up. i will have to start over. some other time.
in the meanwhile, i put some stuff on the family blog, and another seasons picture from the cabin.
g'night!

1 comment:

bk said...

I'm behind too, although Keren does do most of the posting here)! I think I was doing something every weekend Keren was gone. Kitt Peak one weekend, golfing in Shepherd another weekend, watching the Kentucky Derby (from Arlington Park) and in Canada last weekend. Except for the golfing, it was all pretty fun, but it didn't feel quite right because I was never really home. Now that you (Keren) are back, all is well again, and I feel at home. :) I missed you!