Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday Night Smackdown

The Lightning McQueen munchkin couch we got a couple of years remains one of our best buys since we had kids. Ella and Daniel turned it into a ring weapon today, and I got referee my first wrestling match in a long time. I think the couch is an illegal object but I still let all the "couch shots" slide.



Ella pretty much controlled the flow of the match, and used a stunning combination of bicycle and mule kicks later in the match that got a warning from the referee. Daniel didn't go to his patented "schoolboy" finishing move or the illegal hair-pull today. He showed he doesn't have a glass jaw, but the ref had to cut the match short and put the Duder to bed after he landed his third or fourth tombstone pile-driver from the couch.


1 comment:

Sandy K. said...

I think Ella should enjoy being on top while she can. Another year or so and the Beast will be running things. ;)