Friday, July 23, 2010

Amigurumi!

a little bit late, but happily, these guys made their way to Fiona, Daphne and Stella's first birthday. (yes, i made them myself)

they were a lot of fun to make, and once you understand the techniques - not so complicated. i'm currently working on a forth one fot Ella :) this one is a modified version of the pink-faced lion girl, in the new version she's wearing a purple dress that you can pull up to see her bellybutton. pictures when i'm actually done.

patterns are from this book, which Nicole borrowed for my at her local library. yayy!



toes!


bunny has attitude.

8 comments:

Tamar Hammer said...

Keren - these are amazing! Great work!
(Very hard to choose but I think my favorite is the bunny).

Sandy K. said...

I really need to learn to crochet. I love these.

dalia said...

Wow.very nice.I love the commbinations of the colours.How big the dolls are?

dalia said...

קרן, הבובות ממש ממש יפות. מדהים. כל הפרטים הקטנים, העיניים ,הזנב, כפות הרגליים, כל כך מתוקים. יותר קל לי להתלהב בעברית. כל הכבוד לך !!!!!.נהדר.

keren said...

thank you!
they are about 30-40cm tall. i just finished Ella's last night, i'll post some pictures later this week.

dikla said...

they are so beautiful.
you are so talented.

what do i have to do to get some?
one for amit...one for the baby...one for me - oh heck, i'll setlle for as many as you're willing to offer.

Kari said...

I am the VERY proud recipient of these adorable (and very detailed) animals. Instantly the girls were running around the room hanging onto their new animals. The girls really love these animals and each morning they are one of the first things that they go for when presented with numerous toys. Thank you Keren. I don't know how you find time for all of your amazing craftiness. I can't wait to see Ella's lion.

keren said...

dikla, i would love to!
(once my yarn and crochet needle are unpacked...)