Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ella at work II

we got these pictures from daycare, along with this message:

Ella has really been making great strides with her walking. She went from needing two handed help to needing just one! She interacts with the other children so well, easily expressing things that she wants and things that she doesn't like as a maturing child. And today she said apple! First clear word ever. Mark the date!

I took a few photos of her today and just had to share them with you.

Coffy

2 comments:

RonSha said...

I guess that could be a cover in the CNET news:

"A child born to two astrophysicists spoke her first clear word... and once again, Microsoft was left behind...

Based on this amazing story, apple came up with these new items:
I-Burp, I-dipper, I-WAAAAA, I-cry, I-Stroller, I-Mom, I-Dad, I-babysitter, and the latest item, I-Baby."

I can give you the full article, but you will have to search for it under: 'stuff i just made up, and have no idea where from; P.S. I am not drunk!'

nicole said...

I love your daycare!

(and that CNET story is hilarious!)