Saturday, May 17, 2008

Other pets


Keren is gone until the end of June. I'll be joining her in Israel in a couple of weeks. Before we hand Keren's plants off to our friends, I've been charged with caring for them. One plant (I think they're zinnias -- they should flower someday) really likes the water...EVERYDAY!. Over about 12 mins this morning it went from sleepy to wide awake:


[Well, I guess the background light kind of killed the pictures this time. But you'll never hear me brag about what a good photographer I am.]
I'll be keeping an eye on these guys, watering, petting, and encouraging them to grow, as I was instructed. I don't have to change their litter, brush them, clean their hair balls, or be awoken by them at 4:30am to be petted, so they're pretty low maintenance.


OK, gray scrooge wants to play fetch. So going to try and wear him out so he'll sleep tonight.

No comments: