Wednesday, July 22, 2009

afternoon walk

when we run out of entertainment and Ella's bored with anything we have to offer, or just doesn't want to do anything but look at stuff while being held, we take her out for a walk in the park. in the Baby-Bjorn.
i probably mentioned it before, she likes looking at the colorful mosaic on the wall under the bridge on the way to the park - but i didn't have pictures to show. so this time i took the camera with me.
here are some shots!



the whole thing is tiles with tiny pieces of mirror.
i must admit that i was inspired by Karin to take some artistic pictures :P



3 comments:

Becky said...

I love love love that last picture!

Karin O. said...

HEY! I can see Ella in one of those pics :) And a camera strap LOL! Fabulous shots - I miss driving by there...it always made me happy.

dikla said...

I know you only took those pics for me

:-)