Monday, February 23, 2009

way behind on my blogging

wow, can't believe it's getting to the end of February already. A lot has happened in the last 2 weeks, i'll try to write about it all -- our trip to Marseille, Paris, baby shower... also need to update my belly photo-shoot. (that blue shirt i was wearing a couple of posts ago is too small now)

but starting from the end, in those 2 weeks our family gained -9 lbs (yes, minus 9). the baby and i gained 1 lb (about 1/2 kg), and ben lost 10 to lack of exercise, walking super slow because of me, and trying to keep warm while doing that.

the good news, is that i'm wearing my pre-pregnancy pants (they're very low-cut so they fit under my belly -- and yeah, my butt didn't get any bigger in the last 6 months, hurray!)

the bad news, is that i'm not sleeping very well. could be jet-lag leftovers, or just some random pregnancy symptom - i wake up in the middle of the night (to pee, duh) and then can't fall asleep again. i'm comfortable enough, i'm tired enough, but still can't fall asleep.
it's kinda ridiculous that i actually can't wait to have a screaming baby at home just so that i can finally get some sleep :P

No comments: